The Cardiogram companion app for the Apple Watch requires WatchOS 6.2. and above. If you no longer see the app on your Apple Watch, please be sure to download the latest version of WatchOS. – How To Update your Apple Watch
Please be sure to check for any new updates to continue to use Cardiogram from your watch. To update your Apple Watch to the latest version of WatchOS, please follow these steps Update your Apple Watch.
For more information on Apple’s updates please visit this site – Apple Security Updates
Install the Cardiogram Watch app on your Apple Watch using the “Watch” app on the iPhone.
- Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the “My Watch” tab using the bottom navigation menu.
- Find Cardiogram by scrolling down, past the default Apple Watch apps like “Activity” and “Workout.”
Tip: Alternatively, you can scroll all the way up to reveal the search box and type “Cardiogram” to find the app.
- Click into “Cardiogram.” You’ll see “Show App on Apple Watch.”
- Make sure the toggle is green. This ensures the Cardiogram Watch app is installed on your Watch.
Download Cardiogram directly to your Apple Watch by using the Apple Watch App Store.
- Launch the App Store from your Apple Watch.
- In the search box, search for Cardiogram.
- You should see Cardiogram in the search results that now allow you to tap on “GET” to download the app directly to your watch.
If you have trouble installing Cardiogram or it is stuck loading in the Watch App, go ahead and restart your Apple Watch. Feel free to reach out to us by contacting [email protected].