Last week, Cardiogram released a complete redesign of our Wear OS app, with full support for Google’s new Wear OS 3 update.
What’s Wear OS 3?
Wear OS 3 is Google’s most significant update to their Wear OS system in nearly 3 years. The new operating system is initially available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 only, which started shipping on August 27th. More manufacturers expected to join in the next 6 months. Here’s more info on the update.
What’s new in Cardiogram 4.1.5?
We’ve been working closely with Google and Samsung over the past few months to modernize the Cardiogram Wear OS app for users running Wear OS 3 and those on Wear OS 2. Some of these improvements include:
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to provide the best heart rate monitoring experience for Samsung users. Users have been asking for Samsung support for some time and we’re very excited to be one of Samsung’s first heart rate app partners.
- Redesigned navigation, with links to everything you need right on the front page.
- Interactive HR chart so you can see how your heart rate changes throughout the day, right from your wrist.
- Integrated steps and sleep tracking, so you can get this data in Cardiogram without Google Fit or a third-party sleep app.*
- Tile* and complication support, so you can quickly get your heart rate at a glance.
- Battery-efficient passive HR monitoring mode.
- Unbounded workout mode that runs as long as you can.
- Smoother login, so you can see when everything is set up correctly and syncing, or if you need to take action.
*Currently only available on Wear OS 3 devices
Join the Cardiogram Facebook Group to connect with others.