- Millions around te wo POTS. 80 – 85% are female and ages range from 13 to 50 years old.
- Incidence rate is 17.9 per 100,000 person years
- Goes undiagnosed for 6 years, on average
- Only 25% are diagnosed in the first year
- 59% are diagnosed with anxiety instead of POTS
- 29% of patients visited over 10 doctors before being diagnosed
- 34% of survey participants were teenagers when they first developed symptoms
Your heart beats 102,000 times per day and reacts to everything that happens in your life—whether you're sick, your sleep quality, how you exercise, or your stress level.